The heart and soul of India – New Delhi is a city with magnetic attraction.
Every nook and corner of the city of Delhi seems like narrating the incidents of the bygone era. New Delhi stands proudly as a symbol of the strength, achievements and aspirations of Indians.
Recently I got an opportunity to visit Delhi during my official conference. The conference was for two days and I extended my stay in guest house one day more. When the conference was over I was planning for the best way to visit several attractions of Delhi. After lot of inquiry I found the HOHO Bus will be the best, convenient and most affordable way to visit several tourist attractions of Delhi.
The Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus service provides Delhi sightseeing options to tourists who are willing to explore Delhi with a more flexible schedule. The buses run across the city covering many important tourist destinations including museums, historic monuments and markets. Simultaneously you can explore the rustic charm of Old Delhi, shop for souvenirs and artifacts, savor culinary delights and soak in the culture of the city all at once. Tourists can hop on and hop off at any of the stops along the way.
Boarding point for HOHO bus service in Delhi
• Coffee Home BKS Marg
• HOHO Center – Baba Kharak Singh Marg (Near Coffee Home)
Tourist Attractions of Delhi which can be seen through this bus are:
• Feroz Shah Kotla
• Purana Qila
• Red Fort
• Modern Art Gallery (India Gate)
• Qutab Minar
• Humayun Tomb
• Lotus Temple
• Lajpat Nagar Market
• Teen Murti Marg – Nehru Museum
• Metropolitan Mall Saket/Select City Walk
• Safdarjung Tomb
• Hauz Khas Village
• Dilli Haat
• National Museum
• Indira Gandhi Memorial
• Jantar Mantar
Schedule of HOHO Bus Service – It Starts at 8:30 and continue till 8 pm in the evening.
Price of HOHO Bus Tickets
• Adult Rs. 300
• Child Rs. 150 (Child below 3 feet)
Features of HOHO Bus
• Flexibility of time at each travel attraction in Delhi
• Comfortable, spacious and air conditioned interiors
• Bus frequency, every half an hour
• On board infotainment
• Hop-on, hop off at over 19 popular attractions
• Distinctive Blue looks which is easy to spot
• A guest relations executive aboard each bus.